The Best Vegan Bread Machine Bread.
Posted by Chukwuma at 6:48 PM. Placed in Recipe category
My Adaptation of Gary’s Vegan BreadOriginal recipe from: VegWeb.com
- 3 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour (I use King Arthur brand)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 heaping tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 banana, mashed (the more ripe, the better)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 heaping tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons bread yeast
- 1 1/2 cups water
This is a bread machine recipe. Makes 1 – 1.5 pound loaf.
1)Mash one banana and place in water along with salt and canola oil. Add flour, ground flaxseeds and vital wheat gluten. Add bread yeast.
2) Bake on “light brown” setting.
Makes: One loaf, Preparation time: 15 minutes